With a riverside location and set in a Cotswold stone building, this 5 gold star inn serves local, seasonal produce in the restaurant. Surrounded by 4 acres of grounds, The Slaughters Country Inn has 31 individually designed bedrooms. Beamed ceilings and log fires feature in The Slaughters' stylish bar, offering a cosy dining atmosphere. A modern British seasonal menu and full English breakfasts are available in the restaurant. During the summer months, guests can dine and drink on the terrace overlooking the River Eye. A TV, free internet access, hairdryer and select toiletries are provided in each room. A modern private bathroom complete with fluffy white towels, a bath, and a shower. Bath robes are available on request. Located in the centre of Lower Slaughter, just a 2-minute walk away from the Old Mill Museum, where local crafts and homemade ice cream can be purchased. Free private parking is possible at this hotel, which is just a 6-minute drive from the popular market town of Stow-on-the-Wold.
Facilities & Features The Slaughters Country Inn
- Free parking,
- On-site parking,
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Room service
- Reception services:
- Common areas:
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety & security:
- Safety deposit box
- Safety features:
- Face masks for guests available,
- First aid kit available,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Delivered food is securely covered,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
This room has free internet access, with an en-suite bathroom featuring a shower over the bath. The rooms are located in either the main house or the courtyard area.
Please note extra beds and cots are not available in this room type.
This room has a king-size bed but 2 single beds can be requested. Each room is individually designed, and located in either the main house or the courtyard area. The private bathroom has either a roll-top bath or corner bath, along with a separate shower and a selection of toiletries.
This spacious room includes a king-size bed and an en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower. Some rooms boast stunning views and others offer a freestanding roll-top bath.
Situated in the courtyard, this cottage is just a few steps from the main house. With wooden beams and skylights, this cottage boasts a living area with a sofa bed, a double bedroom upstairs, and a bathroom.
Kindly note that the sofa bed can be made upon request, for an extra fee.
This suite is uniquely designed and benefits from a separate living room, where a sofa bed can be made upon request, for an extra fee. Both of the Junior Suites are located in the main house.
This suite boasts a double bedroom and a separate lounge. It also includes an en-suite bathroom. Please note that some suites are located in the courtyard and some are in the main house.
Terms and conditions of booking The Slaughters Country Inn
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 11:00