In the heart of London’s fashionable Marylebone, this deluxe hotel has a stunning glass-roofed 8-story atrium with towering palm trees, an award-winning restaurant, luxurious bedrooms and an indoor pool and spa. The spacious air-conditioned rooms are decorated with fine fabrics and elegant furniture. They feature a flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms with designer toiletries. At the Spa & Health Club guests can indulge in relaxing and therapeutic treatments including massages, reflexology and hot stone treatments. It also boasts a steam room, sauna, relaxation room and a fully equipped gym. Situated at the heart of the atrium, The Winter Garden offers fine modern cuisine, whilst Great Central Bar & Restaurant offers European dishes in sophisticated surroundings. Guests can also relax in the garden terrace and the Mirror Bar, and have free access to Spa at The Landmark London. Regents park and Lords Cricket Ground are both less than 10 minutes’ walk away. Marylebone Tube is 50 metres away, providing excellent access to all London’s attractions.
Facilities & Features Landmark London
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi,
- Internet services,
- Food & Drink:
- Breakfast in the room,
- Kid meals,
- Kid-friendly buffet,
- Room service,
- Snack bar,
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Pool and wellness:
- Fitness centre,
- Hot tub/jacuzzi,
- Spa and wellness centre
- Reception services:
- 24-hour front desk,
- Concierge service,
- Currency exchange,
- Express check-in/check-out,
- Luggage storage,
- Ticket service,
- Tour desk
- Entertainment and family services:
- Books, DVDs, music for children,
- Children television networks
- Cleaning services:
- Daily housekeeping,
- Dry cleaning,
- Ironing service,
- Business facilities:
- Business centre,
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Air conditioning,
- Bridal suite,
- Designated smoking area,
- Facilities for disabled guests,
- Family rooms,
- Non-smoking rooms,
- Soundproof rooms,
- VIP room facilities
- Safety & security:
- 24-hour security,
- CCTV in common areas,
- CCTV outside property,
- Fire extinguishers,
- Safety deposit box,
- Smoke alarms
- Safety features:
- First aid kit available,
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas,
- Process in place to check health of guests,
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed,
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing:
- Cashless payment available,
- Contactless check-in/check-out,
- Physical distancing rules followed,
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cleanliness & disinfecting:
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays,
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning,
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay,
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines,
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Food & drink safety:
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized,
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation,
- Physical distancing in dining areas
These rooms feature luxurious beds, a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a deep bath.
With walk-in shower and separate bath.
Deluxe rooms can be connected to one another, or to one of the deluxe suites.
With a coffee table, a 2-seater sofa and armchairs, a walk-in shower and a separate bath.
Many of the executive rooms can be connected to one another.
All Family Rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children. Some Family Rooms can be connected to an Executive Room subject to availability and an additional cost.
Room open through an archway, with seating area with a coffee table, a 2-seater sofa and 2 armchairs.
A number of suites have ornamental fireplaces, and some of the suites can connect to each other or to one of the superior rooms.
Marylebone Suite - Featuring a comfortable living area separated from the bedroom by French doors, the suite boasts 2 digital TVs with over 70 channels, an iHome music system and a Nespresso machine. If an additional guest room is required, these studio suites can be connected to a Superior guest room.
The Atrium Suite - providing views of the hotel atrium, these one-bedroom suites feature a separate living area, digital TVs in the living room and bedroom, and a white Italian marble bathroom. Also included are an iHome music system and a Nespresso machine.
The Landmark Suite - With a 42-inch and 32-inch digital TV with over 70 channels, a DVD player, an iHome music system and a Nespresso machine. These suites also feature a kitchenette and a luxurious marble bathroom with a ‘monsoon shower’. Landmark Suites can also be taken with 2 or 3 additional interconnecting Deluxe guest rooms.
Terms and conditions of booking Landmark London
Check In / Check Out
- Check-in from 15:00
- Check-out before 12:00